Friday, March 20, 2009

Published on Kindle


E-publishing is certainly the way of the future for the industry. I finally broke down and published a book of poetry called " Expressions" I did a poor job on the book cover but oh well! I will get better at this as time goes on. I initially put a price of .99 cents on the 3800 word, 33 page poetry book on Amazon's Kindle. I will see how it goes. I think that any reader may find a couple of poems to their liking. I hope so.
Here is a link for more information.Expressions- Poetry by Robert A Meacham

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck with it, Robert - all success.

Robert A Meacham said...

Thank you Chris.

Meg said...

I really need to start saving up for a Kindle. My aunt showed me hers when I visited her last year and I thought it was amazing.

Best of luck with your poetry!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So how much does it cost to do this? My parents have a Kindle and they love it. I might have to go check out your book, although do you have to have a Kindle to read it? Sorry, I'm clueless.

Robert A Meacham said...

Lady Glamis,
A Kindle cost around $395.00 now a days. Now they have Kindle 2 out. I don't even own a Kindle yet but I hope to soon.

Welcome

I would like to welcome all who visit me.


I am who I think I am
Not all you think you see
I am captain of my soul
Treading in the sea.

Robert A Meacham

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Home in Texas

Home in Texas

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Creative writing has always been a passion with me. I currently write short stories for the amazon shorts program and have two projects in the works, mystery novels. My family is my inspiration.