Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birth Celebration

Unto HIM, You Are Born- The birth celebration for Babalonshi Biab Od Micma In-between shadows black And lies of sylvan scene You come screaming On violent winds Breaking through sunlight sheen. Your arrival comes with vitae, Inexorable in its fashion Exuding the Master’s will, Your Black Obsessive Passion Hail Father, behold your gift. The worlds hush and looming Still- their blank and accusing eyes Scoff an eidolon destiny- Their ultimate demise. Father in HIS wisdom Has chosen you. Hail Father Hail Babalonshi Biab Od Micma

No comments:

Welcome

I would like to welcome all who visit me.


I am who I think I am
Not all you think you see
I am captain of my soul
Treading in the sea.

Robert A Meacham

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Home in Texas

Home in Texas

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Creative writing has always been a passion with me. I currently write short stories for the amazon shorts program and have two projects in the works, mystery novels. My family is my inspiration.